In the fourth McLaren Substitute Teacher lesson, we learnt about communication.
Your homework this week is to test your own communication skills. In true Pictionary style, we want you to write instructions on how to draw a specific picture, and ask a friend or family member to draw it. How accurate can you make it?
And don't forget, this is the picture we want you to draw:
Competition Terms & Conditions
The following competition terms and conditions are in reference to the McLaren Substitute Teacher competition to win a Dell XPS 13-inch laptop. Competition entrants can enter the competition via McLaren’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
1. The prize draw is open globally to entrants of all ages, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 13:00 BST of 09/07/20 and the closing date is 23:59 BST of 12/07/20 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person, per channel. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To be eligible to enter, you must submit your entry to McLaren’s social media channels as stated above using the hashtag #McLarenSubstituteTeacher.
8. There will be one (1) winner in total.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen by McLaren from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified within two days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 12 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
16. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. Allow 365 days to receive your prize.
19. The Promoter is McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.