Thank you for your interest in the Competition. Please read the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 12:00 GMT of 28/01/2021 and the closing date is 23:59 GMT of 04/02/2021 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. You must be a McLaren Plus member to enter this competition.
8. Entrants must be over the age of eighteen (18).
9. There will be x120 winner(s) in total. The prize for each winner will be an exclusive virtual experience during the 2021 Team Launch taking place at 19:00 GMT on 15/02/2021. Each winner will also be sent a McLaren Team Cap prior to the event.
10. No responsibility will be taken by the promoter for prizes that do not arrive in time for the event.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competitions closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Winners must be able to join a video call on 15/02/2021 from 18:30 GMT (time is subject to change) using either a phone, tablet or laptop with video capabilities.
16. The promoter reserves the right to reject any participant from the call if they deem a participant’s behaviour to be inappropriate.
17. Recording of the call is strictly prohibited.
18. A winner that does not adhere to the dress code stated by the promoter will be removed from the call.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
20. You agree to be photographed, recorded and videotaped by McLaren Racing and its agents (“Company”) in connection with your participation in the video call (event) on 15/02/2021 (date).
21. You irrevocably authorize Company and its third party affiliates to copyright, publish, reproduce, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, display, otherwise use, and permit others to use, (a) my name, image, likeness, and voice, and (b) all photographs, recordings, videotapes, audiovisual materials, writings, statements, and quotations of or by yourself (collectively, the “Materials”), in any manner, form, or format whatsoever now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Company, its affiliates, or their services, without further consent from or payment to you.
22. It is understood that all of the Materials, and all films, audiotapes, videotapes, reproductions, media, plates, negatives, photocopies, and electronic and digital copies of the Materials, are the sole property of Company. You agree not to contest the rights or authority granted to Company hereunder. You forever release and discharge Company, its employees, licensees, agents, successors, and assigns from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, or demands whatsoever arising by reason of defamation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, copyright infringement, or any other personal or property rights from or related to any use of the Materials. You understand that Company is under no obligation to use the Materials.
23. You acknowledge and understand that the Materials will be stored with Company for a period of 48 months from the date of this agreement to support future or subsequent media projects. After the 48-month period has elapsed, the Material will be deleted.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
26. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
27. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].