McLaren is giving two lucky McLaren Plus subscribers (and their plus ones) a chance to win a pair of tickets to watch Fernando Alonso at this year's Indy 500.
The team is taking over a grandstand at the iconic oval race, enabling you to be in the thick of the action with other McLaren fans. Not only that, we’ll also provide you and your plus one with accommodation at a hotel.
Fancy your chances? Make sure you’re registered to McLaren Plus. Current McLaren Plus members are automatically entered into the competition.
The prize winners will receive:
• One pair of tickets (2 tickets)
Competition Terms & Conditions
The following competition terms and conditions are in reference to Indy 500 grandstand tickets & accommodation competition.
1. The prize draw is open globally to entrants who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 20:00 BST of 02/04/2019 and the closing date is 14/05/2019 at 23:59 BST (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Make sure you're signed up to McLaren Plus. Current McLaren Plus members are automatically entered into the competition.
8. There will be two (2) winners in total.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
16. Please note McLaren are not responsible for arranging travel to and from the event.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].