Thank you for your interest in the competition. Please read the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize draw is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 17:00 BST of 21/09/22 and the closing date is 9:00 BST of 26/09/22 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. You must be a McLaren Plus member to enter the competition. New McLaren Plus members must enter the competition via the online competition form. Existing members may also enter via the competition email.
8. There will be one (x1) winners in total. The prize will be one (x1) Logitech G PRO Racing Wheel signed by Lando Norris.
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].