Thank you for your interest in the competition. Please read the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize draw is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 14:00 BST of 23/09/2021 and the closing date is 23:59 BST of 29/09/2021 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To enter, upload your design using the online submission process. Designs must include the McLaren and Webex logos, incorporate the colour Papaya and be uploaded as a JPG or PNG file.
8. There will be ten (x10) Webex/McLaren shortlisted designs. Each person shortlisted will receive:
- 1 x McLaren cap or shirt signed by Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo.
9. There will be five (x5) fan shortlisted designs. Each person shortlisted will receive:
- 1 x Daniel Ricciardo 1:2 scale helmet signed by Daniel Ricciardo.
10. There will be one (x1) overall design winner. The winner will receive:
- 1 x printed flag of the winning design signed by Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo.
- 1 x 'McLaren fan pack' including a cap, polo shirt and softshell jacket.
- 1 x Slipstream Pass for the United States Grand Prix.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The first ten (x10) shortlisted entrants will be chosen by a panel from all the entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The top five (x5) final shortlisted entrants will be chosen by a popular fan vote on the Promoters social channels from the ten (x10) shortlisted entries and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15. The final winner will be chosen by Daniel Ricciardo during a live judging session and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
20. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
21. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].