Win a race viewing experience at McLAREN HQ
Enter the competition to join us at the McLaren Technology Centre to watch the Monaco Grand Prix and Indy 500
To celebrate McLaren's Triple Crown achievement we're giving 10 lucky McLaren Plus members the chance to join us at the McLaren Technology Centre to watch the Monaco Grand Prix and 107th Running of the Indianapolis 500.
As well as watching both events and enjoying McLaren hospitality, you'll be given a tour of the McLaren Technology Centre, and have access to racing simulators and Mission Control during the race!
Winners must be available to attend this experience on Sunday, 28 May from 11:00 to 21:00 BST.
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
The experience What to expect
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in the competition.
1. The prize draw is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren Racing (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 17:00 BST of 18/05/2023 and the closing date is 09:00 BST of 22/05/2023 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. You must complete the online competition form via the competition page to enter the competition. Existing McLaren Plus members may also enter via the competition email.
8. Entrants must be over the age of 12 and have a guardian’s permission to enter. Any winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. There will be ten (x10) winners in total. The prize for each winner will be two (2) tickets to attend a race viewing of the Monaco Grand Prix and the 107th running of the Indianapolis 500 at the McLaren Technology Centre on Sunday 28 May 2023.
10. The prize is as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Travel to and from the McLaren Technology Centre will not be provided. Winners must make their own travel arrangements.
13. The winners will be chosen randomly from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
19. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].