Win a signed pair of Golden Boots with Johnnie Walker
McLaren and Johnnie Walker will celebrate our ten year partnership at this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix.
In celebration of the anniversary, Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso will be wearing special edition Johnnie Walker #GoldenBoots inspired by and celebrating Johnnie Walker's Gold Label Reserve.
For a chance to win a pair of boots signed by either Jenson or Fernando, tell us your greatest McLaren moment over the last ten years, starting from the 2005 season opener in Australia.
See the terms and conditions below for details on how to enter.
#GoldenBoots Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is open to all fans of the official McLaren Honda Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/McLaren.Racing) and Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/+McLaren) and entries via Twitter (https://twitter.com/McLarenF1) and Instagram (https://instagram.com/mclaren/) aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. To enter tell us your greatest McLaren moment over the last ten years, from any Formula 1 race between the Australian Grand Prix in 2005 until the date of the competition 22nd July 2015.
3. The competition opens at 09:45 BST on Wednesday 22nd July 2015. All entries must be submitted by 23:59 BST on Sunday 26th July 2015. One winner will be selected at random on Monday 27th July.
4. Winners will be contacted by a representative from McLaren with further details of their prize.
5. Winners acknowledge and accept that they may take part in reasonable publicity if aged 18 or over.
6. The Promoter will, to the extent permitted by law, not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind howsoever arising, suffered by any person in connection with the Prize. The winner of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize provider.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or his/her accompanying friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her companions participation in the prize.
8. No other correspondence shall be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prizes will only be available to the winners in person.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that might result in an entry not being registered.
14. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purpose of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission (i.e. where the entrant has specifically opted in).
16. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to McLaren Marketing Ltd and not to Facebook, Instagram, Google+ or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for communication associated with this campaign or for further brand communication if the entrant has specifically opted in to receive this.
Promoter: McLaren Marketing Ltd, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH, UK