#JoinThePactLondon - Johnnie Walker Driving Spectacular
Responsible drinking has been at the heart of our partnership with Johnnie Walker for over 10 years which is why they created Join The Pact - the commitment to never drink and drive.
To build on the success of the global Join the Pact event in Edinburgh last year, Johnnie Walker will be launching its global festive campaign to get friends home safely at a spectacular driving event at Wembley Park in London on Friday 4th December.
Join Global Responsible Drinking Ambassador - and two time Formula One World Champion - Mika Häkkinen and McLaren-Honda F1 drivers Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne to make your commitment to never drink and drive by coming down and joining us for this spectacular event from 1pm on Friday 4th December.
How to enter
Date: Friday 4th December 2015
Timings: 13.00 -15.30
Location: Green Parking, Wembley Stadium, Wembley Park, London, HA9 0WS
Johnnie Walker: Join the Pact Festive Event Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over excluding employees and their immediate families of Diageo (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The opening date of the prize draw is 09:00 of 30/11/2015 and the closing date is 23:59 of 02/12/2015. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
4. No purchase is necessary for entry.
5. The prize is a VIP experience for one (1) winner and three (3) friends on Friday 4th December 2015. There will be one (1) winner selected in total.
6. There will also be 15 runners up prizes of two (2) tickets to the Gold viewing area on Friday 4th December.
The Prize INCLUDES:
I. Entry for one (1) winner and three (3) friends to the ticketed VIP area in the Green Parking, Wembley Park, Wembley on 04/12/2015
II. One (1) ride for one (1) person in one (1) of the McLaren supercars that will be present in the Green Parking, Wembley Park, Wembley on 04/12/2015 by one of the Johnnie Walker Global Responsible Drinking Ambassadors
III. Opportunity to meet the other Johnnie Walker Global Responsible Drinking Ambassadors
The runners up prize INCLUDES:
I. Entry for one (1) winner and one (1) guest to the ticketed “Gold” viewing area in the Green Parking, Wembley Park, Wembley on 04/12/2015
The Prize EXCLUDES:
I. Any travel insurance and/or medical insurance costs that the Participant may incur through participating in the experience
In addition to the criteria set out in paragraph 1, all entrants:
a) must not have been convicted of a drink and/or drug driving offence or have a drink and/or drug driving conviction pending. The Promoter further reserves the right to exclude any Participant if they have been convicted of any driving offence at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Participants must bring a valid form of identification with them. Photocopies will not be accepted.
b) must follow the instructions of McLaren, JMI or any instructor or official and wear prescribed safety clothing and comply with all safety and other requirements as instructed;.
c) acknowledge and accept that motor racing is dangerous and that no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter, McLaren and/or JMI for any loss or damage to any property, or for death or personal injury - save as arising or connected to the Experience and resulting from the proven negligence of the Promoter McLaren and/or JMI;.
d) The very nature of the Promotion means that personal risk may be involved in taking part and you should be aware of this when entering the Promotion. Further, please note that some medical conditions, as determined at The Promoters and McLaren’s sole discretion, may preclude certain winners from taking part in the Experience, such as, but not limited to:
a. Back or neck problems;
c. Heart conditions;
d. Breathing difficulties;
e. Haemophilia and
f. Poor eye sight.
Any such conditions must be alerted by the winner to the Promoter 2 days before the Experience.
e) For the opportunity to be a passenger in the cars run by McLaren and the promoter, winners must fulfil the following requirements to satisfy the specific safety standards of such as, but not limited to:
a. you must be in good health;
b. able to get in and out of a McLaren 650S, or similar car, unassisted
c. must be proficient in English to ensure that instructions from the team may be understood
f) Participants will be required to sign appropriate waivers in favour of the Promoter, Supplier, McLaren and/or JMI. Any failure to complete such waivers will exclude the Participant from the Experience.
g) You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the Experience and on the day of the Experience, no alcohol can be consumed prior to or during participation in the Experience. McLaren and JMI reserve the right to refuse entry to persons suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;.
h) McLaren and JMI have the right to carry out alcohol and drugs tests on all winners. Failing a test will disqualify the Participant from further participation;.
i) McLaren and JMI have the right to prevent any winner from participating if they for any reason feel a winner poses a danger to himself/herself or others;.
j) McLaren and JMI may require winners to undertake a medical examination to help ensure participants’ safety;.
k) The Promoter reserves the right to exclude winners who have been convicted of a criminal offence or who have a criminal court case pending;.
l) The Promotion carries insurance covering the car, the driver, the passenger and certain third parties. However, the winners shall be responsible for any damages to any other item, venue or property visited or used during the Experience caused as a result of the deliberate or negligent act or omission of the winner;
m) Each winner shall be responsible for (arranging and purchasing) his/her own travel insurance and/or medical insurance;.
n) The Promoter and McLaren reserve the right to change the advertised driver and or car to be used in the Experience at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
o) The Promoter, McLaren and/or JMI reserve the right to cancel the Experience due to unsuitable weather conditions, mechanical breakdown of the vehicle or any other such circumstance, and reschedule the prize at a later date chosen at their absolute discretion; and
p) You agree that, to the extent permissible by law, the Promoter, Supplier, McLaren and JMI, and their affiliates, agents and their employees and directors, assume no liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to property or persons, resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from entry into the Promotion, the acceptance of the Experience, any acts or omissions of a Participant, or participation in the Experience or the Promotion in any way. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s, Supplier’s, McLaren and JMI’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence
7. The prize will be delivered on 04/12/2015
8. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. By entering this prize draw winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
11. The name and county of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition to obtain this information contact JMI at the following address: JMI, Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
13. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
14. The Promoter is Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ. McLaren is [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH. JMI is [JMI Motorsport Limited, 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT.