The following competition Terms & Conditions are in reference to the “Indy 500 Experience” competition, available to enter via McLaren’s official Facebook and Twitter channels.
1. The prize draw is open globally excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The opening date of the prize draw is 13:00 BST of 25/05/2017 and the closing date is 23:59 BST of 26/05/2017. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
4. No purchase is necessary for entry.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must: i) Use Twitter or Facebook to tell us which McLaren F1 car and racing track you’d choose to play in your ultimate gaming experience for the chance to join us at Indy 500 courtesy of Logitech. ii) Use #WFG in the post (Twitter only).
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Promoter will attempt to notify the potential winner within one (1) day of the date of selection. The notified potential winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond to Promoter and accept the prize. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and a confidentiality agreement. If a potential winner fails to accept the prize within the time allotted and/or return the required documents in a timely manner, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
7. Prize: Two (2) individual winners will receive one (1) hospitality ticket to the 101st Running of The Indy 500 Presented By Penngrade Motor Oil, taking place on May 28, 2017 (the “Event”). The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All transportation to and from the Event is the winner’s responsibility. If repeated attempts to contact a potential winner to arrange for fulfilment of the prize are met with no response within forty eight (48) hours, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter has the right to select an alternate winner in a random drawing of entries received. All other costs and expenses are the winner’s responsibility.
9. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. By entering this prize draw, winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
11. Winning entrants will be contacted via direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
13. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
14. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].