The following competition Terms & Conditions are in reference to the ‘Michael Kors competition to meet Stoffel Vandoorne’ available to enter via McLaren’s official Twitter channel.
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Starts May 31, 2017 14:00 and ends May 31, 2017 16:30.
Terms & Conditions – Michael Kors competition to meet Stoffel Vandoorne
1. The Prize Draw is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary for entry.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must use Twitter to retweet the Michael Kors competition post containing the following caption:
'RT for your chance to meet @svandoorne at the @MichaelKors Westfield London store tonight: mclrn.co/MKStoffel #MichaelKorsxMclarenHonda'
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) entries to the Michael Kors event to meet Stoffel Vandoorne at the Michael Kors store within Westfield London (1051, Westfield, Ariel Way, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7GD), taking place on May 31, 2017 (the “Event”). Winner may bring one (1) guest with him or her on the trip, who is at least 18 years old.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
8. By entering this prize draw, winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
9. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
10. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
11. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
12. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].