#GetIn the MTC with McLaren
Ever wondered what it's like to be Jenson Button for a day? We’re giving two lucky fans (plus guests) the chance to #GetIn the McLaren Technology Centre for an exclusive tour of McLaren’s Formula 1 HQ.
Once you’ve watched the average (well, relatively average) day of Jenson in the video above, head over to McLaren’s official Facebook page or Twitter handle and simply tell us your 'greatest ever F1 #GetIn moment' and you'll be entered into a draw to win a VIP trip to McLaren HQ.
Here’s one for starters: JB takes the lead on the very last lap in Montreal after an epic comeback to win the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix. #GetIn.
#GetIn Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is open to all fans of the official McLaren Mercedes Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/McLaren.Racing) and entries via Twitter (https://twitter.com/McLarenF1) aged 16 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. To enter: Tell us your greatest ever F1 ‘Get In’ moment using the hashtag #GetIn, by commenting in the section underneath the video posted on the McLaren Mercedes Facebook page, the Sports on Facebook page, or by using the hashtag #GetIn on Twitter.
3. The competition opens at 17:00 BST on 1st October 2014. All entries must be submitted by 18:00 BST on 8th October 2014. One winner from Facebook and one winner from Twitter will be selected at random on October 9th 2014.
4. The winning entrants plus a guest will receive a tour of the McLaren Technology Centre, lunch in the McLaren Technology Centre, an introduction to a senior member of the McLaren Mercedes racing team and an item of official McLaren merchandise. The winner is responsible for all other costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to all travel arrangements and hotel accommodation.
5. Winners will be notified within 24-hours of the closing date for entry. They will be contacted via email by a representative from McLaren with further details of their prize.
6. The date of the visit must be agreed by both McLaren Marketing Ltd and the winning entry and taken within 90 days of the winning entry being notified.
7. The meeting of a senior member of the McLaren Mercedes racing team will be subject to availability of individual personnel pending the date of the visit.
8. The tour of the McLaren Technology Centre will be subject to access permissions which are wholly to be determined by McLaren Marketing Ltd.
9. The friend or family member chosen by the winner to accompany the winner and participate in the prize must be aged 16 or over at the time the winner claims the prize.
10. Winners and their friend acknowledge and accept that they may take part in reasonable publicity if aged 18 or over.
11. The Promoter will, to the extent permitted by law, not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind howsoever arising, suffered by any person in connection with the Prize. The winner of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize provider.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or his/her accompanying friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her companions participation in the prize.
13. No other correspondence shall be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prizes will only be available to the winners in person.
17. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
18. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that might result in an entry not being registered.
19. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purpose of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission (i.e. where the entrant has specifically opted in).
21. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to McLaren Marketing Ltd and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for communication associated with this campaign or for further brand communication if the entrant has specifically opted in to receive this.
Promoter: McLaren Marketing Ltd, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH, UK