8 ways to survive the F1 summer break
As the guys on the grid down tools for this year’s obligatory summer break, we’ve got a few tips to help McLaren fans across the globe survive the shutdown in true F1 style.
1. Play Golf. Only joking.
2. Play a board game. Or get the Scalextric out the loft.
3. Try cooking. Tip: have warm-up and qualifying rounds before serving. Finish with donuts, obviously.
4. Dust off the VHS and watch Donington '93 on repeat. #ClassicF1
5. Read. Suggested titles: Tyler Alexander’s recent book, ‘A Life and Times’.
A life and times with McLaren: Tyler Alexander - Part One
6. Watch a film. Senna or Rush are obligatory must-sees for #F1 aficionados.
7. Swap watching four-wheel racing for two.
8. Do a little summer sale shopping.... Visit the McLaren Store to browse all of our summer sale items.