With our World's Fastest Gamer Finals in full swing, what better way to celebrate the finalists and their epic efforts, than with a competition to win a pair Sparco overalls created just for WFG.
With their blue, pink and orange colours, these overalls truly are a one-off, money-can't-buy prize.
Want you chance to win these awesome overalls? Just read the competition rules below.
How to enter
To enter this competition, you must do the following:
1. Use Twitter to tell us your stand out moment from the World's Fastest Gamer Finals so far.
Scroll down to read the full competition terms and conditions.
WFG Overalls Competition Terms & Conditions
The following competition terms and conditions are in reference to the ‘WFG overalls' competition, available to enter via McLaren's official Twitter page.
1. The prize draw is open globally to entrants who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 12:00 GMT of 18/11/2017 and the closing date is 23:59 GMT of 22/11/2017. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person and per social media account. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) Tell us your stand out moment from the World's Fastest Gamer Finals so far.
b) Entries submitted to this competition may only appear on Twitter.
8. The prize is as follows: one set of World's Fastest Gamer Sparco race overalls. There will be one (1) winner selected in total.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
16. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].