Calling all budding photographers at Goodwood FoS.
We want to see your top shots celebrating the atmosphere and beauty of this quintessentially British event.
All images must be your own original work, feature a McLaren theme and be taken at Goodwood FoS 2017.
The following competition Terms & Conditions are in reference to the ‘#OMGB McLaren Goodwood FoS Photography Competition’ available to enter via McLaren’s official Twitter channel or McLaren's official Instagram channel.
Entrants must be 18 years or older. Starts June 30th, 2017 07:00 and ends July 5th, 2017 18:00.
Terms & Conditions – #OMGB McLaren Goodwood FoS Photography Competition:
1. The Prize Draw is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must use Twitter or Instagram to post their McLaren themed photos from Goodwood FoS 2017 tagging @McLarenF1 / @mclaren and with the hashtag #OMGB.
5. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their images can be used across McLaren’s and the Great Britain Campaign’s digital and social channels.
6. Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) framed print of their image, signed by a McLaren Honda driver. They will have their image featured on McLaren and Great Britain’s Twitter and Instagram channels.
7. All images must be the entrants own original work, taken at Goodwood FoS in 2017 and feature a McLaren theme.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. By entering this prize draw, winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
11. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
13. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
14. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].