Ref: MAT 6631
Location: MTC - Woking
Date Added: 9th Feb. 2015
- Demonstrable experience in applying machine learning in a cutting-edge industrial setting, including decision trees/random forests, clustering, support vector machines, Bayesian Networks/analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing such solutions on a distributed processing platform such as Hadoop, MapReduce or Apache Spark.
- Experience of using machine learning and statistical tools (e.g. MATLAB, R).
- Demonstrable experience of developing algorithms in a commercial environment, taking them to production stage and deployed to be used by customers.
- Proficient in at least one of Java, C++, Python.
- Demonstrable experience of good object-oriented programming principles.