Measure absolute pressure, rim temperature, tyre air temperature, humidity and inner carcass temperature
The McLaren Applied Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) a wireless pressure and temperature sensor. It employs a five-point IR temperature array, measuring three points on the contact tyre patch as well as the inside and outside shoulder of the tyre. It will also measure rim temperature for heat mapping across the wheel in addition to air temperature and humidity.
The system provides consistent condition monitoring of the tyres providing you with more data that allows for better tyre modelling - allowing you do things such as exploring the thermal impact of your brake system on the dynamic tyre temperature.
- Auto off feature to preserve battery life
- User serviceable battery replacement for low total cost of ownership
- Single receiver for easy installation and low weight
- Automatic corner recognition so that any wheel can be placed on any corner of the car without user interaction
- Handheld garage receiver for live monitoring of tyre conditions when stored or pre-heated
Tried and tested in many motorsports series, McLaren Applied’s TPMS is the industry leading tyre pressure monitoring system for those who are serious about maximising grip on the track.
The inner values count”. When it comes to grip, tyre temperature is key. But did you ever wonder, how hot your tyre is inside out? Contact us to order your system or talk to us about how we can help.